United Way Tar River Region:
- If you are interested in being placed on the volunteer list for the Twin Counties, CLICK HERE. We will contact you as needed.
- Help our community stay strong during COVID-19 by making a donation. CLICK HERE.
- Several community partners are in need of donations in order to continue the good work. Please consider donating non-perishable items. They can be dropped off at United Way Tar River Region - 2501 Sunset Avenue - Rocky Mount, NC
American Red Cross:
- To Schedule a Life-saving Blood Donation – Call 1-800-RED-CROSS option # 1
- To Make a Financial Donation – Call 1-800-RED-CROSS option # 2
Department of Health & Human Services:
- If you have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to donate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edgecombe Community College:
- need to purchase 50 Chromebooks for remote learning
Nash UNC Health Care
- seeking donations of protective medical supplies - The biggest needs include N95 masks, surgical masks (with and without shields), disposable gloves, disposable shoe covers, eye protection and protective gowns. Other needs include nasal swabs, disinfectant, hand sanitizer with more than 60 percent alcohol and hand soap. Supplies can be dropped off at the old Rocky Mount Eye building, across from Nash Medical Arts Mall on Nash UNC Health Care's campus, between the hours of 12PM to 4PM Monday through Friday, starting Tuesday, March 24th. Contact Kirby Slade at Kirby.Slade@unchealth.unc.edu, 962-8835 if you have any questions regarding donations. Ways You Can Help. https://www.nashunchealthcare.org/coronavirus/ways-you-can-help
- If you are completely healthy and able to volunteer with any of the below tasks, please contact Michelle McNeil at 252.212.5044 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer to assist with tutoring
- We need folks to help pack food boxes on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and help deliver boxes on Thursdays.